Goldeneye Superyachts, which will be referred to as “the establishment” from here on, is dedicated to upholding your privacy and adhering to relevant data protection laws. This Privacy Notice is being provided to you in order to inform you about the handling of your data for the following purposes:
• The establishment will process data of visitors to the website www.goldeneye.vip. You can find further details in the “Website Privacy Notice” section.
• The establishment will process data of individuals who apply for a job position advertised by the establishment or who voluntarily submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Company. More information can be found in the “CVs Privacy Statement” section.
You can refer to the “Your Rights” section for information about your rights regarding the protection of your personal data.
We affirm that any data that the Establishment processes will:
- Be processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner with respect to individuals.
- Be processed in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines as well as theterms of our contractual relationship.
- Only be used for legitimate purposes and to the extent necessary to fulfill our obligationsunder our agreement and/or the law.
- Be processed in a manner that ensures adequate security measures are in place, whichinclude protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage through appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
1.1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you so that we can provide the services you request. It is important that we collect and use the information as described in this Privacy Notice in order to fulfill our obligations to you.
If you fill out our contact form, we will only collect and store your data for the purpose of communicating with you and fulfilling your request. This may include collecting your name, email, and any other information you provide in your message.
SUBMISSION OF CVS
If you submit your CV through the Website, we will collect and store identification data such as your name and surname. Additionally, we will collect and store any personal data included in your CV. By submitting your CV to the establishment, you agree and accept the terms outlined in our CVs Privacy Statement.
SUBSCRIPTION IN NEWSLETTER
If you choose to provide your consent by registering your data in the field for subscription to our Newsletter, we will register your data and send you Newsletters and updates from Goldeneye Superyachts.
1.2 INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use the Website, your device will automatically provide us with information that we can use to respond to and customize our response to you. This information may include technical details about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and your operating system version. Additionally, we may collect usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Website, which may include URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the platform.